Oct 29 2019 08:00 AM
Oct 30 2019 05:00 PM
The Red Sea Research Center (RSRC) Open Science Conference 2019 is a student and postdoctoral fellow-led symposium exhibiting RSRC research and featuring international keynote speakers.
As during previous Open Science Conferences in 2017 and 2018, we aim to provide a friendly platform for all RSRC students, postdocs, research technicians and research scientists to showcase their work (at varying stages of completion and/or success). Published something interesting? Let us know! Stuck with an intractable problem? Perhaps a member of the audience can suggest new ideas!
The talks will be punctuated by other exciting events: there will be a poster session and five keynote talks at the start of every session.
The keynote speakers are luminaries in marine science and include:
- Prof. Camilo Mora, University of Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Dr. Maria Dornelas, University of St. Andrews, U.K.
- Prof. Ameer A. Eweida, NEOM, Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Philippos Papageorgiou, National Fisheries Development Program, Saudi Arabia
- Prof. Kyle Lauersen, Department of Bioscience, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
Registration for participants will be open from Tuesday, September 3 until midnight on Wednesday, September 25.
The registration form can be found here.
View the agenda here.
Read more about the Open Science Conference 2019