Oct 29 2019 08:00 AM
Oct 30 2019 05:00 PM
The Red Sea Research Center (RSRC) Open Science Conference 2019 is a student and postdoctoral fellow-led symposium exhibiting RSRC research and featuring international keynote speakers.
As during previous Open Science Conferences in 2017 and 2018, we aim to provide a friendly platform for all RSRC students, postdocs, research technicians and research scientists to showcase their work (at varying stages of completion and/or success). Published something interesting? Let us know! Stuck with an intractable problem? Perhaps a member of the audience can suggest new ideas!
The talks will be punctuated by other exciting events: there will be a poster session and five keynote talks at the start of every session.
The keynote speakers are luminaries in marine science and include:
- Prof. Camilo Mora, University of Hawaii, U.S.
- Dr. Maria Dornelas, University of St. Andrews, U.K.
- Prof. Laura Gomez-Consarnau, University of Southern California, U.S.
- Dr. Antonio Marques, Portuguese Institute for the Sea and Atmosphere, Portugal
- Prof. Paul Marshall, NEOM, Saudi Arabia
Registration for participants will be open from Tuesday, September 3 until midnight on Wednesday, September 18.
The registration form can be found here.